« Home | Frente a una mujer sensual, los hombres deciden mal » | Computadora Online » | Calling Web Services from PL/SQL in the Oracle9i D... » | Calling Web Services from PL/SQL in the Oracle9i D... » | Ingenieria Social » | Manybooks » | Google Calendar coming soon » | De Google ,explotacion laboral e indiscreciones » | Denuncialo » | VoIP el asesino de las Telefonicas » 

miércoles, abril 26, 2006

Diego T-Shirt's


curiosidades
















No cabe duda, que los mexicanos, tenemos sentido del humor...aun en las desgracias.
Saludos!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

me cae que si,,,jejeje

esta super pop la playera...


pero no se si me la pondria...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm CVN
  • From Mexico

My profile

Archives

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from CVN. Make your own badge here.